Are you ready for mind-bending deliciousness? Brace yourselves, because this recipe is just that, and I somehow came up with it myself. Shocking!
It’s completely raw.
It’s like a creamsicle full of crack and unicorn magic. (Not really. I wouldn’t know what either of those tastes like.)
I call it … well, you already know. Don’t you sense an over-the-top illustration coming on?
Please make this. You will not be disappointed.
Inception Nut Milk Recipe
(Makes 9 cups)
- 2 cups raw hazelnuts
- 1 cup raw almonds
- zest of one whole orange
- 3 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. raw coconut nectar (like this)
- 2 Tsp. pure vanilla extract (use a raw variety or make your own if you’re hardcore)
- Follow steps 1-3 of the easy nut milk how-to, combining the orange zest with the nuts as you puree them. Freeze nut pulp for later use in cooking or baking!
- Whisk or blend in the honey, coconut nectar, and vanilla. Note: The coconut nectar does not add coconut flavor to this drink. But that does sound fancy, doesn’t it?
- Serve over ice, freeze into actual creamsicles, or imbibe via beer bong. Your choice.
- Let me know what you think!